Troy Presbyterian Church is a congregation of persons who trust and obey Jesus Christ. As such, we, the members, are the body that carries on His mission today.
Rooted in History - Embracing the Future
Troy Presbyterian Church is a congregation of The Presbyterian Church USA. We have been serving the southern portion of Woodford County, Kentucky for over 145 years.
Troy Presbyterian Church was formed in 1872 by the merger of Clear Creek Presbyterian Church and Ebenezer Presbyterian Church, which had their origins in 1791 and 1793 respectively. The historic brick sanctuary was erected and dedicated in 1875.
The Troy Center, which houses our fellowship hall and church kitchen, was dedicated in 1983. Embracing the future, Troy expanded our facilities in 2012 to include a 4000 sq. ft. Learning Center, expanding education and meeting facilities for children, youth and adults.
Troy Presbyterian Church is a congregation of Transylvania Presbytery in the Synod of Living Waters, Presbyterian Church, USA.
We welcome you to join us as we answer God's call for the future in mission and ministry!